Below is a link to Idaho Legal
Aid's Summer Fair Lending Newsletter, which contains timely information and tips
for housing providers, consumers, attorneys, and service providers. Topics
- An update on the National Mortgage Settlement,
- A discussion of the future of the Making Home Affordable program,
- An overview of a recent settlement of a discrimination case under HUD's new
rule regarding sexual orientation and gender identity,
- A discussion of the role of the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau in fair
lending cases, and
- An overview of disability and lending discrimination.
Please click on a link below to
review the newsletter and to access a survey where you can provide feedback and
suggestions for future Fair Housing Newsletters.